On the Right Track

Finally got something I started, for some time now, completed today!  Yeaaah for seeing something through!  Finishing what I start is on my list of goals for this new year.  Keeping this up will have me sitting pretty by the end of the year!

It is not easy to see some things through, especially when there seems to be insurmountable obstacles in your way.  Sometimes these obstacles might be minor and not as detrimental as you think they might be, but any obstacle can be enough to stop a sometimes-procrastinator in her tracks, who will "table" it for another time!

I hope you will do as I am, take one thing and work at it until you have seen it through.  When it gets intimidating, and frustrating, take a step back, let it "rest" but remember, not for too long, then try again.  You will be very happy at the outcome because you have seen it through!

Comments