Addiction

I've gone and done it, what did I do now you might be wondering?  I've joined another website, I've gone and become a member! I do that when I really like a site that I am reviewing and have an avid interest in what is going on there.  So yep, I did it!  My question to you dear reader is how do you keep up?  How do you keep tabs on all of the sites that you are a member of?
Who does that anyway? Who signs up for so many online activities?  Me!lol! & possibly you...come on tell me I'm not alone with this....addiction (stage whisper)!  No! It's not an addiction.  Were this four years ago, I would say yes, it is, for me, an addiction. But hanging out online has become a pleasant past time.  I don't let it interfere the way it used to once upon a time with my life offline.  There was a time when I would sit with things to be done, laundry, cleaning, washing the dishes....piled up, waiting to be done!  Or I would tell myself that I'm coming on for just half hour...which turns into an hour, then two, then three....and before I know it, I've been online the entire freaking day!  Say what?  Nooooo!

Life intruded and I had to stop that mindless addiction.  I'm more focused now, not just on making friends, communicating and playing games (which relaxes me), but I'm trying to build a business.  There's tons of research that I'm doing, and in doing so, I come upon different websites, some I didn't even knew existed!  I recently discovered new websites, in Canada, and also  in Europe!  It was very fascinating to look through the window of someone else's life in another part of the world; learning about them, what's trending in their world and what holds their interests...fascinating! Color me a voyeur...nope, just curious at what is going on out there!

Lately, I've gotten in the habit of writing down  the websites and passwords I join, a dangerous habit, I know, but to stop myself from using the same passwords for everything, I've changed it all up and gotten really savvy about doing that!  Where would we be without the Internet dear reader?  Would our lives have been much better, or less advanced?  Would you even know that I existed, or I you?  Perhaps not!  It is fulfilling it's purpose! Thank you Mr. Leonard Kleinrock; Mr. Robert Taylor; Mr. Barry Wessler, et al; & Bob metcalfe, et al! Without these gentlemen, and others, we would have no clue, and wouldn't have the Internet as we know it!

See link below!
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm

Comments