Happiness is.....?

I've been thinking about this recently dear reader.  In one of my previous post I asked, "What are you thankful for?".  I've been thinking along the same line with this writing, about "Happiness".  Have you ever wondered what is happiness?  Exactly what does that means to you? Do you value your happiness? Does being happy allows you to thrive?  Are you more creative, getting more done, i.e., are you more productive in your own life?  Do you look forward to your future with excitement, hope and possibilities?


I know, I'm asking quite a lot of questions.  But that is to get you to really think about what happiness means to you.  It could be as simple as eating your favorite meal, getting a kiss from your favorite person, or even just taking a bath.  It seems we are just too busy these days to appreciate that which makes us happy.  We are so focus on how unhappy we are that we don't enjoy when we are actually happy!  It really doesn't take much does it?  Personally for me, the contentment of my family; working out; finding time to worship by myself; being able to accomplish any of the number of tasks I have on my To Do list, makes me very happy!


Comments