It's April!




It's the first day of April, my birth month...and my sister's and a gazillion other people's too! But it's MY birth month and I love it! This month, because it's my birth month, I'm setting myself a goal, a blogging goal..to write a-blog-a-day!  Oh just one more to add to the other goals I've already set for myself this year!

I will blog everyday, each day in the month of April! I don't have a troop behind me who will do the same and turn this into a big blog-fest event, but hey, I'm building this blog, perhaps one day there will be a lot of followers and there will be a co-host who will co-blog with me, once in a while!

Until such time dear reader, you're stuck with little ole me! If you've been a regular reader, thank you very much.  If this is your first time, I hope you like my blog. Take a look around and visit the other pages too.  Yeaaah, it's April!!

Comments