Repost: Live, Love, Laugh, Pray

Ha, ha, ha, I know, I'm doing it again!  Yes, you've 'heard' me say that I'm re-posting a blog I've written previously.  But that's because this particular writing is another good one! And I don't think you've read it yet! I've often think about my extended families and wish that I had more contact with them.
Wishing that my children knew each of them well.  Sometimes I want to make that happen, unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way. Some are far away, overseas, some are close by, near enough, but the distance between us seems far greater than time itself! C'est la vie, diriger!  Hopefully time will lead us to a better circumstance and it will be different.  I hope as they grow older that my children will keep in touch with the extended families they do know; and hope their efforts will be reciprocated.  You should know dear reader, this title is actually partially, the theme of my blog, you know that right?! See the link below!

FOREVERSERENITY: Live, Love, Laugh, Pray: It's the end of the day on Saturday for me, in fact, it is Sunday's dawn.  Saturday was pretty much a low-keyed day.  I attended the Memori...

Comments