What not to wear...to Yoga class, & other stuff!

So it's April and we're almost half way through the month already! Can you believe that dear reader?!  It's unbelievable that this month is in it's 14th day!  I have a question to ask you, how is your workout coming along, are you still in that mode?
 Although I've had a few stops and go's I still am.  Lately I've been riding my bike whenever I can't get into a full workout.  I believe I mentioned that in another posting.  I would jump on my bike and ride for a bit, at least 3x around my complex at a good speed is a great workout. Then inside to stretch and possibly jump rope.  That's been it for me lately.  It's because I've been so busy with familial commitments!

I came upon this site in one of my perusal of our (mine & yours) favorite past time, perusing the Intraweb!  The website is called fitsugar.com.  They had some great tips on what you shouldn't do, or wear before a Yoga class. I think you shouldn't do this before any exercise class at all, in my opinion! For example, lotion is one such thing not to put on.  Why, why would you put on lotion before any exercise class???!  Sweaty clothes is another - you should never wear yesterday's sweaty clothes to work out in!  Can you imagine the stench of that funk?! Ugh..if you're doing it, STOP!  For those tips and more, click the link below:

http://www.fitsugar.com/What-You-Shouldnt-Wear-Yoga-Class-22044720



Comments