Keeping up

Yikes, there was a moment recently when I felt as if I had almost caught up with myself.  I was feeling much calmer, handling my daily life in a most sane manner and not in a mad-dash "thrown" at me fashion!  I feel that way now!  I think I've discovered why.
It's because it seems the year is coming to a close quite quickly, after all, it's May, the END of the month of MAY!!!! I've looked at my goals and I have not yet checked off a few items that should have already been taken care of.  Do you find this happening to you dear reader?

In fact, I've already missed many "face" time with some of my favorite websites and on-line interests, and I must catch up!  But I've noticed, I'm also being left in the dust!  By whom? Well, on pinterest.com, I've lost some of my followers...rather shocking in fact!  So goes it I guess, some people just don't have the patience and will weed you out like crab grass out of their nicely green lawn!  If you seem to be inactive, you get tossed by the wayside! I hope that hasn't happened elsewhere, such as the blogs I follow, etc. But as I do participate on Pinterest because I enjoy that activity, cest la vie!   I'm so happy you are still with me dear readers!  My daily grind has gotten quite busy lately, so my focus has to be where the daily bread is earned.

My passions and hobbies (such as this blog) are getting side-tracked for a bit, ONLY for a bit!  I've even started a new blog, a fashion-minded blog geared towards the fabulously curvy plus size divas, called Fabulously Curvy!  I know, what the heck...another blog to keep up. I've always wanted to do it and just decided to dive right in.  If only everything else that I have to do was so easy!  You know, now that I'm thinking about it, they probably aren't as difficult as I think, I just tend to want to do things on such a big scale, it seems daunting and I never get started!  I re-pinned an interesting pin on my pin-board today:

The picture and the words, speaks in volumes!!  I think we should all do this, we have to actually "START" on whatever our dreams are; whatever we plan on doing.  Because if we don't, how can we succeed?  How can we become great?!  Let's keep this in mind as we continue on our journey together!

Comments