Updated: Word!


Beginner's Prose   http://serenitybeginnersprose.blogspot.com/   is my creative writing blog where I try to write even more creatively!  I'm working on a fiction story, at first it was going to be just one draft.  But each time I look at the words for this story, at any given time, more words flows, and I usually have to stop and write it all down until the flow ebbs - literally.   So I'm sharing the beginning drafts on my poetry/fiction writing blog - a good way to keep the blog updated too!lol!  I'll keep sharing drafts as I write them.  Do let me know if you like it or not!   Word!  is my blogger page linked to Beginner's Prose.  


Please go to the link here: Beginner's Prose: Untitled - Fourth draft: Jim's eyes followed the dancer's every move as she gyrated on the stage, grabbing the pole she wound her body around it in the most seducti...

Comments