How do you treasure those years?

Two days ago, my family and I celebrated one of our most memorable moments. The graduation of our son Adam from High School!  We joined over 600 graduates from my son's high school and their proud parents, friends and families!
It is wonderful to go with another of our children to this stage of their life.  There is nothing that can take away how proud my son looked, and how proud we are of him.  It was a moment that we almost didn't have due to events that happened earlier this year.

As I sat and looked out at the crowd around me, I can't imagine what each of these parents, and students had gone through to get to that moment. But I know, that like me, my husband, and Adam's siblings, friends and extended families, this very precious moment, we will treasure forever!

Members of the graduating choir sang their hearts out, with so much joy that my daughter asked me, "Why they were singing like that?"   I told her they were happy.  The moment was palpable!  The cheer that erupted at the end was mind boggling, but wonderful, we each indulged in the stomping, cheering and vigorous clapping that ensued!  How do you measure those years?  How do you treasure these years?  It will be one of the timeless moments in all of our lives.  We left there a little drunk with happiness for each and everyone of them!


















Comments