If you didn't realize it.....


Your life is blessed. Especially those times when it seems that you must be cursed, because everything always go wrong!  You're not cursed. There are moments in my life when I'm at my lowest, and prayer always gives me reassurance and confidence.


Hearing the words of reassurance brings me to my knees, and I pray. Sometimes that is what you need to do. You have to remember that God is there for you, no matter what, even when you think you're not worthy of his love. Even if you think you call on Him too much, that you can never get anything right.  You can never call on Him too much. You can humble yourself, and you praise Him, and you open your heart, and listen. 


Before long, you will feel a wave of reassurance and all of His blessings on you. Don't worry about what others think.  It matters only what you think, and what you believe. Through Him, all things are possible, always!


Enjoy Laura Story's song, Blessings.  You can watch it here, or go to youtube.com.



Note: Song uploaded from youtube.com. The lyrics and music belongs to the writers, singer and record company.  

Comments