Inspiration

I need some right now. Because I'm feeling rather down. I could write a poem, but I'm just too befuddled (if that's a word) to make this into one. So I'm jotting my thoughts down, aka my Blog, and hopefully will feel better. You know dear reader, there are times in your life when you get this way, you do know better, it isn't going to always be like this.
However, there are just those moments when you feel as if the entire world is on your shoulder!  I wouldn't be me, I wouldn't be honest with you, if I didn't sometimes share this side of me.  Life is not always so happy go lucky.  It is sometimes filled with the self-doubts, the worry, the stress that somehow always finds us.  It intertwines itself into our lives, wrapping its tentacles of fear around our psyche.  And yes, we do psych ourselves out, as I'm doing to myself right now!

I guess that is what makes us human isn't it?  We are at our worse when we are like this.  But we can be at our best as well.  It just depends on how you handle it.  Do you drink endlessly, getting sloshed/drunk until you pass out - how better to NOT think about the issues at hand in your life?  OR, do you mope and groan and then find some way of handling it all? Perhaps finding someone to talk to?  To vent the frustrations away, you have to get it out somehow!  You have to DEAL with it, do not push it down keeping it inside of you because when you do that, you can suffocate yourself and you will end up stressed out with no end in sight!

So my recommendation to myself (and to you) is to deal with it.  Let it out, talk about it, write about it, dance  it away, get yourself into a vigorous workout, listen to music, just find a way to release your anxiety! Then take deep breaths.  Pray. Yes, I said pray, because how can you not call upon God to guide you through what you're going through in that moment?  He knows all and he understands where you are in your life even more than you!  So what if you don't believe in prayers?  Then ask someone who does to pray for you, He won't mind! ~smile~

We shut the noise out and become focus, hearing only the voice of reason that has always been there.  That inner voice that always gives you the best advice.  Take a moment and write down your thoughts. Then read it to yourself afterwards.  Did you find the answer to what is bothering you?  Is there a solution? Absolutely!  You and I just have to take it one step at a time, one day at a time, and handle our lives in the way we know how.  Don't get discouraged. Find something that will inspire you, a book, a hobby, a friend.  Look at your situation with new "eyes" and focus on your happy ending! The photo at top is an inspiration to me. I love my kids, I do what I do in life for them. I love seeing Amanda at play, and I imagine myself there, in that moment.  Try it, imagine yourself at play in the water, running and laughing!  Do you feel an adrenaline shift in your brain...seriously, your anxiety lifts! Breathe deeply....namaste.

I do feel better, don't you?!  ~ happy smile ~  Thank you for listening dear reader!

Comments