Paying it Forward

I want you to remember one thing dear reader, when the moment that you are going through has passed, don't forget to continue to pray. Don't forget to say thank you.  Don't forget to reach out and pay it forward. Because it is the little things that we do that keeps us sustained. That helps us to be the light in this world! I know I said one thing, but it turned into three (or four), lol! Aw chucks...! I started out my day...(and spent my night) in deep reflection.

Because I have a lot on my plate right now. That's being totally honest with you. I am distracted by what's going on in my life right now and I'm wishing I was an octopus with eight arms.....imagine me as mommy octopus with eight arms, reading glasses on, doling out love everywhere, for me and for you.....~ ! Well, let's get back to reality...I'm feeling good right now because instead of being down in the dumps, I'm in a good mood. You know why?  Because I decided that I would not let the things I have no control of get me down. There's no point in being worried and stressed. Because if I am that way, it will reflect in the way I treat those around me and I won't be the nicest person! So I smile at the first person I see. My kids, my hubby and I receive smiles in return. I give greetings of enjoy your day. I come into my office and I smile some more and I chit chat for a bit. Then it's on the phone answering calls, helping people with their emergencies and trying to be the beacon of light for anyone who needs it.  And you know what?  I'm humming to myself and I'm in a good mood. I dole out advice to someone who asked, and I'm realizing that hey, you don't have to sit and worry about your 'stuff'. You let go and you keep on and you know no fear because God, Love and Truth are here.

So dear reader, as we go into this day and some of us are looking forward to the long weekend because of the holiday on Monday. I hope that you too will smile through your tears, laugh through your pain and know that you too will get through because God, Love and Truth are there!

Comments