Don't Let Go

There are times when it's difficult not to be sad, not to feel as if the world is on your shoulders, or to wonder when will this (whatever it is you're going through in your life), all end?  When will this moment pass?  It's not easy being in this world today.  We've talked about that before dear reader.  Some of us are really feeling it.  We're trying our best to live, and move on with our lives.  Sometimes we succeed.  Things get better and we are even the more better off for it!  We experience moments of joy and satisfaction that changes our demeanor and we see that life is worth living for.  Believe me dear reader, it is.  It is worth living for!
 Despite the things that so many of us might experience from time to time.  When you experience the set backs in life that changes your outlook, do not under any circumstances give up on yourself. Do not give in to that feeling of despair.  Do not do anything that will hurt yourself, or drive you to the point of no return!

Sometimes it seems as if you'll never get to the moment in life where everything is what you want it to be.  It looks daunting, but I promise you, just keep trying, never stop, don't give up and one day you will be where you want to be.

Yes there are so many others around you that have it better, that seem to be doing a lot more than you are.  Believe me, I can tell you a thing or two about that feeling!  I do that to myself all of the time. Because there are goals that I'm working towards, and heaven knows, there are times when I'm this close...THIS CLOSE...and then something happens and I'm back to square one!  Or so it seems. I get in my shitty mood, I feel lost and inconsolable and I just want to weep.  You know what?  It's OK to give in to it. Bawl your eyelashes out, do it!  Eat a pint of ice cream...only a pint...and then clean yourself up!  Pray on it, talk to a friend...someone who will just listen to you and not judge you.  We all need friends like those, and I'm happy to say I have more than one like those to talk to!

And as I've told you before dear reader.  If no one is physically there for you, just go somewhere quiet, your room, your back yard...even the bathroom with the shower running if you want privacy.  Then talk to Him, talk to God.  Let it out, your fears, your dreams, your hope.  He'll listen, and you'll feel so much better!  So don't give up on you, I know I won't!  Now off you go, continue on your journey, grab that dream, and don't let go!


Comments