Down-Wind

It's never good to be down-wind from someone who seems to have been at the gym for more than an hour, because they're dripping wet...that's an ocean of sweat, but who also oozes, oozes STANK!


~shivers-w-memory~!  I had a great workout yesterday evening but it unfortunately got marred by some guy who just didn't seem to want to leave the gym, because he was there before I got there, and I left before him after an hour of workout!

You know how it is, the fan is running, the AC as well, and I'm in my zone of adrenaline, trying to focus on running on the treadmill, so that I don't take a wrong step and go falling over!  Suddenly I had a whiff of not just sweat, because there's nothing wrong with actual sweaty-smell..as long as it's not gross!  But when that sweat is coming at you with stale-putrid body odor (or dirty clothing odor), you want to run for your life....which I tried to do while being on the treadmill to speed it along! ugh!

Can I say one thing dear readers?  When you do go to the gym, you do need to wear deodorant...you just do!  When you go to the gym, you do need to wear clean clothes...you just do!  Do not under any circumstances wear the clothes you worked out in the day before, even it was on Monday, and today is say, Thursday... it just won't work!!! & believe, I've tried, I'm not ashamed to say, (because there are just times when you can't get all of your laundry done!) I just didn't do it because of the obvious!

I will recover from the scent of that smell, it's the next day and I'm still thinking about it, so go figure!  I know one thing though, the next time I go to workout, I'm going to the farthest end, up-wind from all that!



Comments