Musical Obsession - You're So Vain - Carly Simon

Today I'm channeling Carly Simon. The diva with the astounding voice and lips to go with it!  I love her lips, I do.  Much like Mick Jagger, whose lips I also adore, and even in his more genteel years who is still as sexy as heck - yeah I said it!  What...? Mick gyrating around the stage, doing his thing, getting in the groove, doesn't that make you want to get up and dance and just ....move like Jagger?!  & isn't that just so sexy?! Music is sexy after all!

A little fact for you, this song was  "ranked at #72 on Billboard's Greatest Songs of All-Time.[3] "You're So Vain" was voted #216 in RIAA's Songs of the Century. It remains Simon's biggest hit and is considered her signature song." Thank you Wikipedia -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_So_Vain

So today I'm in a Carly Simon kind of mood because I received a compliment about my looks and I graciously said thank you, while at the same time trying not to show my toothless grin!  Then I said to myself (yes I talk to myself!) to stop worrying about my smile, "you're so vain"!  HA! ~grins~

It's Wednesday, and it's HUMP DAY!  We're getting there dear readers, to the end of the work week! Put your dancing shoes on and listen to one of the greatest songs of all times!








Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments