Musical Obsession -

I'm in need of a bit of comfort and spiritual boost today.  Doesn't that sometimes happen to you dear reader?  Where you feel a bit down, and you're feeling a bit aimless, especially when whatever it is you're working on is just not going your way?  There you are, focused  planning, working on your personal goals, and things are just not falling into place, or whatever the outcome you thought you would have, is just NOT?!  Yeah, ~sigh~...life happens!

So it is times like these when I especially need a balm to soothe me. So I reach out to the music that will reach down into my soul and quiet the storm within.  Today continuing our Musical Obsession week I give you two songs:

Here's the beautiful Cece Wynan with Mercy Said No. This is not just moving, it goes deep into your soul.  Listen to the words, and let it heal you. Yeah, yeah, it's about God and stuff, so what?  I'm not telling you to commit to it, you do that when you're ready, you do that for you. I'm just recommending this song for you to listen and let it soothe you in a time when you need it.



And, here's Jason Mraz, I Won't Give Up....I know you've heard this one because it's been in the Top 10 Countdown on VH1 earlier this year and was  number one for a couple of weeks! (plus I've featured it before too!)



So for your listening pleasure, enjoy, and have a fabulous day today!


Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments