Prayers of Blessings


Sometimes you have to get out of your own head. You have to stop thinking that it's all about you. Because most times it's not. It just isn't!  Yes, you're important.  What you do and say matters, even when it seems it doesn't.  Why am I saying this? Well, after a conversation I had, and because I realized that some of us are going through so much in our lives today. Not just financially, but health-wise, familial, and now on top of it for many more, this bad weather!  

We think that some of the bad things that happens is because of who we are. You just can't seem to get a break. You just don't have any friends.  You just can't get that job you've been trying to get.  Your loved one seem to have forgotten about you.  Things are not always what they seem. Well, you know there are times when they are, let's be real.  You do have to figure things out for yourself when it just isn't working, and move on or try something else, as I've said in my last writing. However, there are times when we have to give the other person the benefit of the doubt. We have to give them a chance to make their move, and if necessary, to make amends.  

We also have  to stop the negative thinking whenever things don't go the way we want them to.  I know some of us have given up on life giving you any chances. It seems so tiresome to even try, "why bother," you might think. Well I'm here to tell you have to bother!  You have to care enough to keep on trying. Don't give up on life and especially don't  give up on you.  And most of all, don't sit there, get up and make the changes in your life that you need to make it better.  We have to keep on trying, no matter what. Remember, baby steps, leads to giant steps! 

I know I say this a lot, but when all else fails, especially before it fails, take it to God in prayer. I promise you, he is there and knows all that is going on.  


Comments