When Content is King

Content is King when you're trying to listen to the cool playlist you created on You Tube so that you can listen to only, ONLY the songs you really, REALLY like and it IS RESTRICTED by the owners of said contents!  Even though, the said playlist is PUBLIC, which means anyone, ANYONE can access it!  Said playlist is not being CLAIMED  as my own, ALONE!  Said playlist, is only being used for my listening pleasure, so maybe that is wrong, why should I have any pleasure...at least not with the music that those content-guards deemed absolutely NOT for my listening pleasure! And even though the list was created and played without interruption a couple of times two days ago...well, no more pleasure for me! ~sniff~

"SME restricts playback of this video in playlists "  

             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNomtC4D8Fk&feature=colike

Yes, content is king, and the monarchy has spoken!

Comments