30 Things You DON'T Have to Have by the time You Are 30

d-foreverserenity.com
Which birthday do you have to get to?
The Daily Muse is another online site where I like to hangout online. They usually have great articles and I always learn something new!  I laughed at one of the articles I read written by !  She mentioned that several years before her 30th birthday, she had read an article where the writer had listed 30 things that, I guess the writer, (or anyone) should have already done by the time they were 30.  A couple of years later, (today) reaching the age of 30, she hadn't done any, or most of what was on that list.  So she decided to create a list of her own, of 30 things that you don't have to have done by the time you are 30!

Number one on her list is "A spouse, or even someone who you will go on a second date with...."(or currently dating); meaning that if you are a single female at the age of 30, it's OK!


Number two on her list is "A child, or a pet...."; meaning if you don't have any children, it is OK.  So tell your friends and your mom, (and her friends) to leave your uterus out of their conversation!

Number four on her list "A dream job...."; meaning if you don't have it yet, hey, it's not the end of the world! If you're still searching for your niche dear readers.....I know I am....that's OK too!

Number five on her list is "A house...or money to buy one...."; meaning if you don't own one already, or even have the down payment for one, it's OK And yes, IT'S OK dear readers!


Number twenty-six on her list "500 Facebook friends..."; wow, who really knows 500 people anyway, I mean, really know them?!  It's not impossible, but it's really just not possible!

Number thirty on her list "Any idea of what the future will hold..."; meaning, you are not a clairvoyant  so you probably won't know what your future will be like!  That's OK too!

I like her list!  I might just make one of my own....for people who are Forty-something!

To read the full list, go to:  http://www.thedailymuse.com/social/30-things-you-dont-have-to-have-by-30/

Comments

  1. You should definitely write a post with your own list. I love this idea! The 500 Facebook friends--that is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, 500 friends...especially on Facebook! I have some friends who refuse to go on FB~! I might just do that Marcie, create my own list!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!