Awesome Blog!


I'm loving the look of my blog now!  Yes, the colors, the fonts, the photo of me that I did in Pixlr!  My baby girl Amanda will always be my muse, and I'll still share photographs of her of course!  However, I'm focusing on my brand and I wanted a photo that will be my own, nothing owned by anyone else and that photograph of me I really like!  Let me tell you, I don't always like photographs of myself. I don't think I'm very photogenic.  I need good lighting to make me look good!lol! (yes, I'm fishing for complements!)

You know when you really feel at home with yourself, and you get a good feeling about something that you are doing?  Well, that's how I feel about the look of my blog - finally!  I know you must be tired of me changing the looks so many times?  I was treating it like my wardrobe!lol!  Anyway, I've stayed with the new Dynamic Design that Blogger offers, and love their Timeslide Template!  My choices were, Timeslide or Classic Template, this one works just fine!  What do you think dear readers? Let me know!

As with anything that you do dear readers, go after it with gusto, that is enthusiasm and faith in yourself that you are doing the right thing! No matter how difficult it seems and how scared you are, say a little prayer and do it!  I will share more of what's going on with me at some point. But for now, I'm loving this blog and it's like I found my favorite cookie in the cookie jar!!!!

Comments

  1. You've done a great job here--I'm loving the time slide template--so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!