Day 3 - 21 Day Meditation Challenge


Forecast: Unsettled, swimming into the waves

It's been a heck of a day dear readers!  I almost missed out on this today! I probably will need to do it again because my mind is in a turmoil. I'm listening and processing and leaving myself open to the suggestions that I  am told to use.

What is perception?  Perception is what we think we know. That's my own definition of it!  What we think we know might not be what we think at all!  Yet we continue to believe what we think we know and we make that our reality!  Your reality, is not my reality, and my reality is not the other person's!

It is easy for others to continue to believe what they do just because it is all that they know, and what they perceive to be true. However, it isn't always the truth.  The will of others can sometimes be stronger than what we know.  Even though we must hold on firmly to what we do know and believe, perhaps it is time to re-examine our perception.  Doing so will bring clarity to our hearts and our minds.

Lets focus on the good things in our lives. Let us also focus on attracting what we really do want in our own lives.  That is what I will be doing! Deep breaths. The noise will decimate and we will carry on with our lives. Remember to do something for someone else. It is through helping others that we sometimes find ourselves.

Soth, Shith, Anonda - Existence, Consciousness, Bliss - ~Namaste~

Comments