Day 4 - 21 Day Meditation Challenge

d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com
Forecast: I'm diving head-first into the consciousness of my mind

Pure consciousness. Pure is the creation of all creativity, says Deepak Chopra.  I'm listening. I'm learning to listen to my consciousness, my thoughts, my pure thoughts.  That means for me to clear my mind, and with nothing obstructing my mind, I'll be immersed into my pure consciousness.

It has been a heck of a day. I don't know what it is, but this November is quite the battle, so far!  But in many ways, the battle that goes on is one of good because I am learning to clear the clutter that clogs my surroundings, literally and figuratively!  The literal isn't really me clearing a mess that is in front of me physically.  Rather the mess is inside of my own thoughts! I am learning to listen, to clear my mind, to focus on me, my wants, my goals, my choices.

I've come to realize that I had expectations that were doled out to me, a long time ago. Some of those expectations were what I put on myself.  Some were placed on me by others, and I've carried the weight of it all on my shoulders for a long time, unknowingly. You "heard" me talk about feeding into other people's expectations of living their ideal. Those ideals aren't my own. I kept holding on to what "they" think, worrying about what "they" might say, and what "they" do say.  All of that doesn't matter! Not at all. What matters is what I think of myself.  Where I want to be.  And so I forgive myself for hanging on to those negative projections.  Those projections were never good because they made me feel bad about myself. I was doing all of this, unknowingly!

You see what I'm talking about dear readers? Are you doing the same thing?  Are you holding yourself back from your true potential because of what others think of you?  Deepak says that we need to contemplate a new scenario.  So let us think of what our new choices for ourselves will be.  What will we do to get to those goals of ours?

This is wonderful, we are getting somewhere and it is only the 4th day!! So, if you haven't joined yet, will you do it now, for you? Find my article about Day one and follow the link there!

~From this moment forward I invite unlimited abundance into my life~

Comments