Day 6 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge

Forecast: The horizon is looking mighty clear!
"Everything I desire is within me".  "We are born for a life of fulfillment and success". So says Deepak Chopra! Do you believe these sentiments dear readers?  Do you believe that you are born to have a fulfilling life?  That the desire is within you, that which you seek is there for the taking?

I thought about it and I agree wholeheartedly with him!  You see some people are really in tune with themselves, their needs, goals for the future. They visualize themselves to be where they want to be and without fail, they get there!  Then there are some who do visualize it, and do go after their dreams, but sometimes they fail.  Or sometimes, they get stopped in their tracks.

This is why when we do experience a set back we sometimes don't move on from that place where we are.  Some of us get stuck.  Unsure of where to go next.  We go over the failure again, and again, and again.  We create our own cycle of broken dreams.  It's not our faults. No, it's not!  However, it is our fault when we sit and let the dream go. Then yes, it becomes our downfall!

So we must look at things differently. We must find another way to get to the place where we want to be in our lives.  It isn't an easy thing to do.  No, it isn't!  I'm amazed by people who are fearless, they just go for it and they have the success they seek.  We think that those people are born with luck.  The dormant person in my head says, "Yes they are, they have luck and contacts who will show them the way"; honestly, some people really do.  The proactive part of my brain says that "I have that luck too..", I've just got to harness it!

So like Deepak says in Day 6's challenge we have to get rid of that word "But". Yes, "But"!  You know like when we say to ourselves, "I am a great person, but...." or "I can do this, but...." or " Thanks for the compliment, but....", or "I could do it, "but" not as good as....".  What's with the "buts"??!!! We need to get rid of the negativity!  No more comparing ourselves to others ideals!  We are who we are, they either love us or leave us!  You are going to get through with that exam! You are going to lose those five pounds!  You are going to love doing whatever it is that you set your mind to!  No. More.  "BUTs"!!!!  Accept that which is in you and move with it. I know it's a daunting task, I'm scared of failure because I've failed before. That's the honest truth!  However, (no more buts) I am going to do it and so are you! I will no longer let the fear that is in me control my life, and neither will you!

We must "Plant the seeds of success that will attract greater abundance in your lives" - Deepak Chopra  There are no more limits to what we can do!

Comments