Day 7 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge


d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com
Forecast: Exhilaration...focused, manifesting my dreams!



"I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams"


Today when I woke up, I was in the mood to go bike riding. I wanted to go to the park, but everything seemed to be working against me and I just couldn't get out to go to the park.  Hubby woke me up with breakfast in bed....lucky duck aren't I?!lol! Then we talked and watched television and were joined by our youngest, Amanda.  We talked about going out to explore and ride our bikes.  An hour later, no dice.  She wanted to go play with her friends, hubby wanted to go play table tennis!  Wait, what about "our" plans?! 

Arrgghhh...once again, I found myself caught in the middle, trying to decide what to do!  This is what always happens to me. I put me last!  Then I decided, to just calm down, focus and listen to my heart. I love my family, I do, yet, why do I have to do what they are doing, at least not now, not today?!  Hey, meditation is working! I showered, got dress, and got my bike and went riding!  

I rode around the neighborhood  out on the roads, up and down, around, and around, speeding on my bike. I visualized myself being like a goddess, an athlete  at one with her machine...yeah, I did!  I didn't care what anyone else thought when they saw me speeding along.  The reality is I'm not a tiny nymph, I'm a girl with curves and my bike isn't one of those hefty looking ones that will match my body type, (at least that's what I think others are thinking in my head)...it's a Strider 10-Speed, super skinny, and super fast, and it's just the way I love it!lol! So, I rode until I was tired, turned around and came back home!  Whew...exhilarating!

Today while listening to the meditation for Day 7, Deepak Chopra said "The seeds of success dwells within. Your desires can be realized without little effort" Some of us have to prepare ourselves for our dreams, for what we want, which isn't a bad thing. However, how much time do you spend preparing?  Do you somehow miss out on what it is you really want because you lose focus with your preparations?  Those are my thoughts and questions on it!  I'm like that. I like to prepare, sometimes a bit too much. I take so long to do the prepping, time goes by, and I still haven't done what my intentions were!  This is what he's talking about! Epiphany!  He then asked, "What is your circumstance, what do you want it to be? How do you feel when you're thinking about what you are doing now, and your dreams? What is your reaction (feelings) when you think about (each of) these?  Noting how you feel, will bring you closer to what you desire!"  

The man is so smart!lol! Because after thinking about it I realized what he is saying is so true.  My circumstances right now, are not the best. I'm making the best of it, but it's not working for me...I'm working on this, have been for a while now. Sometimes the going gets good, and sometimes, not so good. I get stressed, I'm tense, I'm just not focused and I really dislike where I am now!  When I think about my dreams, my goals, I am excited. I want to be doing it right now, and then I feel overwhelmed with just the thought of actually doing it! This is how I know what it is that I am supposed to be doing!  It's the same thought that you come back to dear readers, again, and again.  It's in your subconscious, you think about it so much, you get excited, it is your dream, your unrealized dream!  This is what we should be working towards! How do we get there?  WE use our "conscious intention to manifest our dreams"!  We say it out loud, we dream about it, we visualize it, so much that we can almost taste it!  This is what we do.  How profound is that?!

It's been a heck of a week and I can't wait to continue this challenge as I discover more of my subconscious thoughts, bringing them to the forefront, manifesting them into reality!  ~Namaste~

Comments