Heart & Soul

d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com
Sometimes you can be at war with yourself. Your head, that is, your brain and your logical self is thinking one thing. Sometimes too much.  Your heart, that is, your soul, your inner being, is beating with the possibilities of promise and love for the life that you know is there.

It's even more difficult when things seems to keep happening over and over and you wonder why?  What is it that you're not doing that creates this?  Sometimes it is not that you're not doing anything.  Sometimes it's not that you're not even trying dear readers!  (I know that's a double negative but you know what I'm saying!) Sometimes I think that the lesson that needs to be learned, perhaps we're just not getting it!  I don't have the answer.  

But I do know that I can trust my heart and know that what those possibilities are, God has promised. He has to me and to you!  We have to keep our hearts open. We have to allow the feeling to envelope our souls.  We have to keep looking with joy at the promises that will be ours.  As you go through your day, this new month, and continue to experience the things that you do.  Keep on at it. Don't stop.  Let's go forth with open hearts to receive whatever is coming to us.  Keep thinking positively, even when the odds are against you.  Just remember you're not alone. You're not alone.  "With joy I claim every promise that God has promised to me", you do the same.

Comments