If It Makes You Happy

d-foreverserenity.com
What does it takes to make you happy?  What is happiness? I've been thinking along those lines lately. It seems lately I've been having one issue after the other. I write to release the stress that I feel at times. I write because it makes me happy. Lately, I'm writing, but I'm not really releasing the stress that I feel.

There's a lot going on that I don't want to talk about right now.  In the earlier part of this month, I began a 21 Day Meditation Challenge. I didn't complete it, not yet. I do intend to because it is helping me to figure some things out.  My attention is needed fully offline for a bit. For the rest of this week, I'm going to re-post some of my writings that you may have not read yet.  Think about it will you?  What is happiness, what does your happiness means to you?  What does it takes to make you happy?  Go to the link below read a recent article  on what makes me happy!

http://www.d-foreverserenity.com/2012/04/happiness-is.html

Comments