Musical Obsession - Annie Lennox - Why

She needs no introduction.  her voice is one of the most beautiful out there in the industry today.  I love, LOVE her music, and LOVE this song. I listen to her album (yes, I still call it an Album), Bare, whenever I need something soulfully-mournfully-that-will-pull-and-twist-with-my-emotions-and-turn-me-inside-out! ~Whew~!

Does music do that for you at times dear readers?  Like that piece of chocolate hitting that crave you feel giving you the perfect, "Ahhh.." moment! I say nothing further, this is Annie Lennox doing a live performance at St. Luke's in London. Happy TGIF!








Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments