Transitioning - New Blog Address

Well dear readers, guess what I have done? I finally purchased my blog name!!!!!! I know right? I've been thinking about it, and I wondered why I hadn't done that before?  Blogging has been my passion for the last, oh say, six years now, although I've not been on blogger as long as six years...I think...the fuzzies in my brain are not working on command - I've been on other free sites!  However, I decided to take the plunge with this!

I guess I could have done it elsewhere; however, for now, I'm here on Blogger, I like it here, so this is where I am for now. I don't know what changes will happen, hopefully you will still read with me and you won't get lost in the transitioning name shuffle!    This is what "they" "told" me:


Your blog is in transition
Your blog's new address is http://www.d-foreverserenity.com/. Since it takes time for this new address to be available all over the Internet, you can still get to it at http://d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com.
Your new address should work for everyone after at most 3 days. At that time we will redirect your readers from your old address to the new one.

So I my blog address is now officially 
www.d-foreverserenity.com!   (minus the word "blogspot") 

Yipeeeeee!

Comments