Adding Insult to Injury

I've found myself on the injury list! I don't have much to say other than I now have a profound kinship and respect for those who have had to use a cane (walking stick)!

I got to work in one piece, walking in on both legs, and left my office hobbling, and unable to walk properly because of having twisted my foot, yes TWISTED my foot!!! It got progressively worse, swollen and even required a jaunt, my first, with a wheel chair!  While completing paper work, the word "death" stared at me twice; even hubby who had to pick me up jokingly referred to my immortality!  :O ~eek~

I've been officially diagnosed with a sprain, staying off my feet ordered; and OMG, crutches and therapy!!!!!  To top it all, I just got a nasty cut on the very same foot...anti-biotic cream and bandaid dressing ...oh yes...it's been quite a day!  So how has your day been dear readers? I hope much better than mine.

Comments