Good Bye 2012 - Hello 2013!

d-foreverserenity.com
I wish I had something profound to say to you dear readers. I really do, but I don't.  I'm not tired, or stressed, I am sitting here a bit content, and anxious!  As you know, for those of us in The United States of America, the nightmare that is our Congress and the job that some of them are not doing, is making for most Americans a not too great start for the New Year.  We sit on edge waiting for the other shoe to fall.  This is no surprise really, it's been like this most of the year 2012 for most of us, as we wait for everything to continue where they have been going for so long....absolutely nowhere!

However, let's not take this approach, let's look at this year as a so long, never wish to meet you again!  (& we won't!)  So many people say they don't make Resolutions or plans for anything new or different when one year ends and another begin.  For many of us, we are the optimists and we will continue to do so no matter what! I say Hooray for people like that! :)

We have to always have hope in our lives. Hope that our world will get better, despite what has gone on, despite what is going on.  We can only dream of good things, and better things to come.  We have to continue to have hope and dream of a better world for all of us. A world with Peace for humanity and filled with love and joy for everyone!  It is this hope that made God gave his son Jesus to us. It is this hope that Jesus gave his life for us.  And it is this hope that keeps me going, because without it, I wouldn't be here.

So I say this to you tonight dear readers, I know the going gets tough; I know it can be a hell of a dang gonnit time in your life; I know you (and me) are still not where you want to be!  I know there are a lot of people out there who thinks that nothing good will ever come from us, or this world that we live in.  I know there are some out there who are really hurting, and needing someone in their lives.  Let's take one day at a time. Take one giant (or tiny) step to make the changes you need to make your life what you want it to be. Screw the nay sayers and the people who always have something negative to say.  Don't listen to them!  Make this coming year what you want it to be.  Let's put the fear behind us....wait, let's hold the fear in front of us, and just go for it! Go after that which you know is that hope which will make your dreams come alive! Love yourself, appreciate who you are, and have the time of your life! We only live once, so make the most of it dear readers. 

Thank you for being with me again, another year, this is not good bye, but rather, 
~ ~ HELLO 2013 ~ ~ !!!!!!

Comments