Instagram...REALLY?!

d-foreverserenity.com
Suckered-pop.....
You know dear readers, I've been contemplating joining another website. Yes, I know, here we go again!  It's just that, I love taking photographs, and sometimes I just don't get a chance to post them, all of the time. Plus, I have to edit sometimes too, since some people might not want to be in my pics, or the behind-the-scenes might just be too raw (read, messy)!

My oldest girl Jessica has one. I've seen on Twitter that almost everyone has one, and some of my friends on Facebook have one too. Except me. I do not own an Instagram account. And now it looks like, I NEVER WILL OWN an INSTAGRAM account!!!!  Have you read or heard about the new changes they will be making in the New Year?  Well, if you have an account, and you haven't already done so, go fast, read, and decide if you will stick with them or not!

You want to know the short of the long of what their new policy is?  They pretty much will do whatever the heck they want with your photographs...and, your profile...and anything you have on their site!!!!! Wow! Can they do that though?  Are they allowed to do it?  I guess they can!  They can and will proceed to sell your pictures, your profile, your email, your any-and-everything, beginning January 16, 2013!  What a sell-out?! When they do it, they won't compensate you.  So they will just be making money off of you!

Facebook did something similar, but they gave us, (me and the billion of other users) the choice to make changes to our accounts, adjust our consent, change our profiles to what we needed it to be. They gave us fair warning, they gave us a choice!  It seems with Instagram, there is none!  It seems to be that these days, a lot of these sites are sucking users in, we sign up, use their services, become attached to them, and then they hit you while you're not looking! 

Oh my Instagram users, you have been sucker-punched!

To read more about the new policies and changes on Instagram, click this link!

Comments