Oh Those Random Thoughts....

That pops into your head while being attended to by a not unattractive (drool-factor!) person of the opposite sex who happens to be your physical therapist!

~Off goes her head~
(1) I feel very lucky to have such a nice person taking care of me.
Who wouldn't be? He's the nicest person ever, and being easy on the eyes....even better!


(2) He is so young-looking, I wonder how old he is...?
Well, give or take 28 - 30...not too young!


(3) Looks at feet..."Shit, I forgot to reapply moisturizer to at least let my feet look better to him than they do to me!"  :-(
But he's probably seen worse feet than mine, and they don't look too bad, so I think I'm good!


(4) Oh no..."I shouldn't have slapped on touch-up nail polish in a hurry this morning" thoughts run through my head!  :O
"He has probably seen worse feet than mine", is fast becoming my mantra!


(5) I like the way his hair curls.....I wonder if that's his natural color?
Well, us females do wonder about that with you men too you know.  We're not the only one who primp and prance and try to make ourselves "presentable"!


(6) ...therapist takes injured-on-the-mend-foot in hand....prods gently, massages with just a touch...he has the softest hands...like...EVER!
I mean, really, his hands were soft to the touch, and strong at the same time.....oh my!


(7) He has the cutest ...."Um, where is that hubby of mine....?"
My oh my.....hey, what's wrong with harmless thoughts that goes absolutely nowhere....but here! LOL!


(8)Lead over to another bench where ointment, cold pack and electrical prongs are attached to foot.  "Lay here, relax, and above all that is......no more random thoughts!" Sternly counseled by my more rationale personality!

d-foreverserenity.com
Leg up high and wrapped while being treated

Comments