Pudgy


d-foreverserenity.com
Two months ago
I'm feeling that way, very pudgy. OK, it is a nicer way of saying I'm feeling really fat! I know, I'm whining.  Mind you, it's the Christmas/Holiday Season dear readers, and that means for me I usually put on at least five pounds, which is normally not a big issue. However, I haven't been as consistent with working out over the last four to six months and have gained almost 10 pounds!  Now that I've hurt my foot, I'm on the mend but I cannot do anything yet lest I aggravate it more!  No bike riding, no walking (at least, not too much) and no running!  What's a girl to do?!

d-foreverserenity.com
Now
How can you possibly say no to food during the Christmas/Holiday Season?  It's just not going to happen!  This is the feel good time of the year. This is when I allow myself to eat without stressing over everything I put in my mouth!  While I do not hate my body, or myself, I do dislike that my tummy area is expanding, the worse place for a woman of a certain age to have fat!

So, I'm devising ways to combat this, apart from saying no to food, not totally.  I will not overindulge....too much.  I will wear more fitted clothing so as to remind myself to not overeat.......um..I WILL; and I will eat more greens...I've been eating a less healthier than I usually do...I know, I know...I've created my own monster dear readers!

Despite the gain, I'm still digging my curves...and hubby is quite happy he's got more to hold! No more complaints that I'm "withering away"! Bwwhahahaha!  Hey, you have to find humor in life, right?~!

Comments

  1. Girl, I am so with you on this! I'm coming into this holiday season at my heaviest which really bugs me, but this is the worst time to try to diet! I love to bake--it makes me happy this time of year, and how am I supposed to say NO to Swedish butter cookies and warm bread pudding?! I've amped up my walks to battle my bulge, but still.....it's the darn sweets that win every time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I cannot resist anything sweet at the moment! LOL! This just means more to work off!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!