The Christmas Tree

Have you completed your decorations yet for Christmas, if you do celebrate Christmas, and not Hanukkah  or Kwanzaa?  Have you decorated your tree yet?  We took ours out since a week ago.



We're not quite done with our tree as yet, but it does look good enough to be completed!



Since we're no longer in an apartment home and in a house, we did the windows, (some of them) and the front steps too.  That made our youngest Amanda quite excited! I must confess, I liked that too! So the tree is lit, the window displays are on, and it's getting down to the wire!  How about you, how far along are you with your preparations; or have you been finished eons ago?  I'm always, always a last minute everything! 

Truthfully, I don't mind. Sometimes things are going well, sometimes they're not, and you know what always happens?  Everything always falls into place so that we have the best Christmas ever!!! I hope the same for you dear readers!


I'm sharing below some facts about the Christmas tree:

 http://www.allthingschristmas.com/trees.php

Comments