What are Your Favorite Christmas Movies?


d-foreverserenity.com
 
I love curling up on the sofa with a drink and something sweet..[oh my pudginess] watching Christmas movies.  I love watching the movies on the Hallmark Channel; WE TV; and on the Style Network! There's just something about this time of the year, when nostalgia creeps in and I'm in a good mood bursting with memories of Christmas past. 

d-foreverserenity.com

I love watching the "Made for TV" movies on these channels, they are so clever with their story lines.  The best thing of all is that the guy always gets the girl, and sometimes they save the world, or Christmas to be exact! Now who doesn't love a happy ending?  I know I do!  There are enough craziness, sadness and problems outside in the big old world for me not to want a happy ending! Wouldn't you agree?



d-foreverserenity.comThe movies I love watching over and over again are The Sound of Music, Love Actually, Auntie Mame, Bad Santa (not for kids!), Home Alone (all of them, the first being my fav!), Jack Frost (with Michael Keaton) to name a few!  Of course there are the regular playing of Frosty the Snowman and other Disney movies that have fast become my children's favorite!

I found this website with a list of quite a lot of Christmas movies, in fact, they might just have listed every Christmas movie! When you click each movie names, the link takes you to the movie's description!  To see that website, click!  

Comments

  1. LOVE Jack Frost and Home Alone!!! I'm also a sap for oldies like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "The Christmas Story"! There are also all those fun classics like Rudolph, Santa Is Coming To Town, The Grinch....I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!