10 More Ways to Make Yourself Happy!

Ahhh, dear readers, how has the past couple of days of the New Year been for you?  For me busy, running errands for the family, as usual and being reflective. I've not meshed out any actual plans for my 2013 Resolutions yet; yes, I do have some Resolutions.  How about you? For me personally I have to have goals. Without them, I don't focus on what I want to do, and I end up going aimlessly, which is not a bad thing honestly. But when you get to a certain point in your life, you want to see changes for the better; and well, you've got to have goals!

So, who has begun working on anything?  I'm ready, and excited to begin mine!  First things in order though, I've found the nicest inspirational quotes to get us motivated and ready to face our fears! What fears you might wonder? Well, it's a new year, we make plans, we do things to make changes for the better in our lives. Sometimes some of us embrace those changes, quite willing and with gusto!  Sometimes some of us go in fearlessly and do things to make changes, then we get stuck and we don't know where to go next! We'll talk a about those different approaches later. But for now, read these quotes from facebook.com/inspirationalquotes to live and learn:



As part of Operation Motivation, I will help to "arm" you with the things you can do to make yourself happy and motivated.   You already have 10 ways of creating happiness, these are 10 more!! (never too many ways to learn...) I've never done number 8 and I'm going to do it for sure!!! 

Comments