EATS! Eggsperimenting

Lately I've been trying out different egg recipes, particularly making Egg Fritata any way I want and having my family try it! They have been great, eating and actually enjoying my recipes!

d-foreverserenity.com
Today's Egg Fritata

Now you might say dear readers, well that looks like an Omelette!  Well, yes it does, but it's not an Omelette.  The preparation is the same, and I do add milk, as I do when making an Omelette, however the end result of this Egg Fritata, is cooking slightly on top of the stove, then adding the cheese last and putting it in the oven to finish cooking, so in a sense it's a casserole dish, not a fried dish!


d-foreverserenity.com
Served with Toast (or not depending on  what they want)

d-foreverserenity.com
Sausages


d-foreverserenity.com
Plated (Amanda's sans toast)


Hubby & Amanda below enjoying their meals!  As for our son Adam, he's MIA, sleeping in, oh to be 18 again!

d-foreverserenity.com

d-foreverserenity.com








Comments