Indecisions

There is nothing worse than having an indecisive mind. it's even harder when you're trying to decide if what you want is what you really should have, or if it is what you should do.

sometimes making decision that will affect your destiny can be really hard to do. I wonder sometimes dear readers, how do you decide?  How do you decide what it is that you have to do? That is the dilemma I face right now, and I am not afraid to say that it is scary. Because what if the outcome is not what I want? And what if what I do doesn't work? I'm not in this alone  what I do affects my family too.  We have already been hit with other major changes in the past year. So this is a tall order of decision-making!

I am trying to practice what I preach to you everyday on this blog. I'm trying to change the channel, keep myself motivated, and doing what makes me happy. I am going to pray on it and really think about it!

Comments

  1. It drives me crazy when I am indecisive about something. It feels like I can't function in other aspects of my life because I'm so hyper-focused on the decision that needs to be made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make me batty when that happens. It's when my thinking goes into overdrive. This is a good reminder for me to step out of the box, so to speak, and re-focus again! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!