Musical Obsession - Iyeoka - Simply Falling

If you've never heard about her, or know of her, let me introduce you to Iyeoka Okoawo, first name pronounced ee-yo-kah. She's Nigerian + American heritage, you can hear it in her smoking voice!  She's a poet, a singer and a TED Fellow!!! Beautiful and brainy, I love that!  You can visit her website at iyeoka.com to see photos, videos and learn more about her. You can do one more thing too, you can subscribe to her site!

I created a play list because I love her music. I find her voice to be beautifully melodic!  I agree with the comments on the video I'm posting from Youtube.com that she should be the voice of the next Bond movie! Can you imagine, one of my crushes, Daniel Craig, and one of my favorite artistes, Iyeoka in collaboration?!!!! A diva can dream!

For now, enjoy her music from this video:




Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this--her voice really is lovely and I agree with you ---I could totally see them using her for the next Bond movie soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!