The Best Advice Ever!

I was reading about the Oscar nominations on Huffington Post and saw another article that caught my eye. It was written by Bianca Bosker, she wrote an article featuring Rent The Runway CEO Jennifer Hyman, a co-founder of the aforementioned company.  It was a pretty interesting read!  One of the questions Bianca asked her was, "What's the best advice you've received personally"?

Ms. Hyman's response was:

"Just do it. There's no benefit to saying, "I'm just doing this because it will get me to this new place," or "I'm just going to go into this analyst program because it will prep me for X." If you're passionate about something, go for it, because people are great at what they love and when they're the happiest."


I love that!  We should all just think this way!  It is one of the best piece of advice that has obviously done her well!  It is an advice dear readers, that you and I should definitely take!  Time for us to stop sitting on the sidelines in our lives and get up and do it! I think I'm repeating myself because I've been saying that since last month!

You can do it. Go on, make plans, and don't be afraid of failure. Let that be your mantra. "Don't be afraid of failure"!  I promise I won't be either!

To read the full article, go here: "Rent the Runway CEO Shares Best Advice she's Received: 'Just Do It' "






Comments