How to Tell if You Are Still in Love

d-foreverserenity.com
He loves me, he loves me not?
If you are in a relationship dear readers, are you still in love?  You know how it is, over the years as time passes by, life intervenes, you have children (or not) and you go through your life together.  While once upon a time in the beginning of the relationship you couldn't keep your hands off each other, you made goggle eyes staring at each other, you finished each other sentences (that didn't happen to me) but I'm just saying! So, are you still in love, or not?  Do you still lust after each other, or not?  Or are you both too "old" and tired to notice?

Well dear readers, as Valentines day is around the corner, tomorrow, here's a way for you to tell, if you can't be sure!  On livebetteramerica.aol.com they suggests ways you can tell if that spark is still there, or not all you have to do is ask yourself a couple of questions, some of which includes:

Do you still smile at each other, or laugh at each other's jokes?
My hubby has a weird sense of humor.  He can be sarcastic  he can be totally goofy, and he knows just how to make me laugh! I love that about him. I'm not particularly funny, but I still make him laugh too, so I guess that's a good thing!

Is your partner the only person you want to hang out with, most of the times?
Hmmmm, I guess so. Most of the times, truthfully, I do like hanging out with him, and when I don't, I miss him!  There was a time when we were just together too much, that's when we were down to only one vehicle.  After that we were inseparable because we did everything together, and went everywhere together! Now, I'm driving myself everywhere and it's quite refreshing! They do say absence make the heart grows fonder don't they?!

Do you have your own interests, do you share any together?
Now that I can say a big fat yes to!  We have our own interests, hobbies.  But we also do play together.  His love of table tennis is something that I've recently started playing.  In the past I was just a groupie, now I'm a participant!lol!

d-foreverserenity.com
I love you, I do!


I think I'm doing well so far. How about you?  So go ahead and check the full article out, and see if you are in love!

Comments