Musical Obsessions - Post Grammy Week - Mumford & Sons

So dear readers, it seems that three of the songs that I featured in my Musical Obsession series were big, BIG Grammy winners last night!  I can't believe it!!! But I am NOT SURPRISE!!! Hey, I have great musical taste!lol!  Their album Babel won Album of the Year!!!  I Will Wait For You is one of their popular songs from that album!!!!

It has been a while since I did any new Musical Obsession and to get back on that road, I will re-post the songs I featured, that were big winners.  Beginning with my super favorite, I Will Wait For You by Mumford & Sons.  Here's a link to the article I wrote about them.  There will be a You Tube link to their music as well.  I'm so thrilled!!!!! 


Musical Obsession - Mumford & Sons





Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments