Pink


d-foreverserenity.com
Would you like to hear the tale of the pink panties?  That's light pink cotton by the way, not the sexy frilly type today, thank God! Yep, I'm talking about my pink panties! It's cold in Orlando today. In fact, it's colder all over Florida than it usually is today!  I'm wearing my favorite striped men's sweater (a bargain at Kohl's several years ago), black pants...and black tank top underneath. I also wore boots & had a longer knit sweater on the side, to throw on, just in case I get too cold in the icebox that is my office!

It wasn't a good start to the morning when I had to be rushing in to get to work.  I parked at the temporary parking spot and came in to catch my breath!  Did I tell you I was up til 3:30am this morning, studying?  Oh yes, so I was "walking on my eyelashes" when I rolled in to work!

I'm feeling quite cute in my outfit, truthfully, I was secretly hoping I didn't look like a maniac because my 'Fro was a curly mess!  I ran around for a bit, doing this and that, tending to business. Then I finally sat at my desk and got a moment to think....."wait...these pants, I've not worn them in quite a while.  They were in  the far back of the closet when I pulled them out this morning...why did I stick them there....?" Now I've had these trousers for a couple of years now and love them because they fit my hips just perfectly!   I got busy again...then stopped in mid-whatever-it-was-I-was-doing.....eyes wide when realization hit me...I gingerly felt the back of my pants...they were torn...torn!!!! (and it wasn't a discrete tiny tear - stage whisper) Oh My God!!!!! 

I quickly look to see who was around...thankfully no one now!  Then a wave of embarrassment hit me...I've been showing my pink panties to any and everyone who stopped by today....Gawwwww! The good thing is dear readers, I usually have my gym clothes with me and I promptly went to the bathroom and changed into the pants!  Color me embarrassed!  I don't know if it was a good thing or not, I dealt with only male clients today....?LOL! My friend and co-worker said, "well at least you have a tank underneath and your sweater is a bit long, maybe they didn't see anything cause I didn't notice!"  ~mad laughter!~   Meantime, in my head I'm thinking, "well since I was feeling cute today, my sweater did ride up above my hips for quite a bit...and I didn't pull them down")!  Well at least I wasn't wearing thongs, then I would have mooned some people!
 ~ I'm on the floor~ ! hahahahahaha.......OMG!!!!

Comments