Catching My Breath: Acceptance

Is your cup half full or half empty? 

One of the things I feel good about is I'm happy that I have instilled in my two older children some sense of direction that has helped them to get to the point where they are pursuing that dream of theirs as young as they are.  And hopefully they won't ever get to this point in their lives where they question themselves! We do still have a pre-pubescent-pre-teen at home and dealing with all of her emotions as we continue to guide her on the path she needs to be on to fulfill her dreams!


I'm also happy that I have come to realize that this moment in my life is the key to my second chance at being exactly who I want to be.





As Kelly Clarkson says in her song "Catch My Breath"
"Catching breath in a web of lies I've spent most of my life Riding waves, playing acrobat Shadow boxing the other half Learning how to react I've spent most of my time
Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told it's supposed to be right

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now..."






Sometimes life will take a dump on you, do you sit in it?



So now that I have come to realize that this is my time, my life, I won't be told what is right for me, or continue to hold myself back because of others expectations. This is my life and I will continue to be who I am freely and without reservations.  Sometimes over the top, sometimes under the radar, living life with optimism, forever learning and loving me even more. Speaking my mind, sharing my thoughts, that is all!


Writing will continue to be my panacea; my go to psychologist!  And if ever I feel that I need to actually see one in person I definitely will!  For now, this blog, my personal blog, will be used to share my thoughts, ideas and experiences.  All of us at some point have a lot of pent up emotions inside that if we don't let it out, well, we explode....or we just might!lol!  But seriously, you will be angry and it will transmit itself in everything you do, who you interact with, how you feel....and eventually, you won't be happy!  Your happiness is important. So do find what makes you happy in  your life!


Well my dearest readers, if you have come to the end of this long-winded writing, wow, I love you for reading with me!  Thank you! For the friends who continue to read with me, for the person who I don't know and still does, for the family member who wonders why I do this, well, because I love it and I can!  This is me, who I am,  sometimes; un-filtered, bodacious - louder than life, friendly, at times reserved, and yes even shy!  But always, forever learning to be who God wants me to be!


Lyrics for Kelly Clarkson's song from a great place online to find lyrics for what seems like "ANY" songs: http://www.directlyrics.com/kelly-clarkson-catch-my-breath-lyrics.html

Comments