Naked Body Parts - Rant!

d-foreverserenity.com
Not Rated

I'm not going to be judge or jury, however,  for someone to expose themselves in the most graphic way  I can understand if this is what is done for a living....and had I signed up for it, but hey, I didn't! If it pays your bills, knock yourself out.  I won't pretend to be a prude, because I'm definitely far from one! 

Why not put a freaking warning first?!  After getting an alert of someone I follow sending me an email, opening the site and have pink flesh staring at me??!!!!  It would be bad enough at home because my 11 year old could have been walking by as I clicked, but I was sitting at my desk, at work!!! Needless to say, I deleted that post.  I am all for fun and friendship, but come on, at least put an X-rated warning on your link or email so I know NOT to open it!

I do not want to understand what makes someone take a photograph of  the most intimate of their body part and post it where the world sees it?  Attached to that post is a contest of sorts, for people to respond to, where the winner will have the chance of having that person come to them for a visit......?  And yes, there is money involved, so what exactly is happening here...?!!!! You do the math because I don't want to know!lol! Cest la vie!


Comments