Timelessness

d-foreverserenity.com
Making time your friend


I often find myself running after time these days dear readers. Sometimes it is like I can't catch up, at all.  I'm trying to spin it positively and declaring that, "time is running after me", instead! That way I can perhaps get caught up!lol!

How do you find time in your life to do all the things that you want to do, much less the things that you have to do?!  I do try to fit it all in. Admittedly there are days it works, and days it just doesn't!  As a full-time working mom, even with children who are older, I should have this down pat right now, but I don't!  I'm still trying to fit "me" time into the equation. Of my three children, the youngest is 11+ and sometimes she is too busy with her friends to hang out with me. There are times though that we do have our "mother-daughter" days and I do still treasure those moments!

Now that my children are older, I find myself keeping tabs on them while trying to carve out those times for my own self-growth.  That my dear readers is very important! There are times when I get too far ahead of myself and set impossible tasks.  I'm working on that part of me, to not set overwhelming goals! It is good to have to stay focus on one thing at a time, or if you are one of those people who have to multi-task, don't do more than a limited amount of tasks per moments, that is, do maybe three personal tasks in one week, instead of having ten to do for that same time-period!  Let's learn to live in these moments, and enjoy them as time goes by.

Comments