The Struggle to get Fit

d-foreverserenity.com
I don't know about you dear reader, I have my moments when I'm working out. There are days when I'm all gung-ho, I'm fit, fast and fierce!  I can do it all, aerobics, run, squats, yeah bouiiiiii!  Then thee are the times when I'm so drained, I can barely complete my 1.however-many-I-get-to-mile run! I find it hard to even lift my feet to put them on the pavement!

The struggle to get fit is like writer's block, you are going nowhere too soon! Ugh! I am however beginning to realize that unlike writer's block, my unwilling-spirit turning a blind eye to my motivating coax to get out there and move it, is just plain old tired!!!!

Unfortunately, because I'm not well-rested, I will not be moved! I find that I am tired because of going to bed late, which probably happened since I was too perplexed to sleep while lying in bed thinking too much! I mindfully complete 30-45 minutes of physical activities (working out) 4-5 days per week!  There are just those days however, when you can't keep yourself moving for as long as you want!

So today I will muster up the spirit to complete even 15 minutes of working out! Some kind of activity is better than none at all after all!


Comments