How to Print your Instagram pictures

Kanvess prints

I'm on Instagram...I've done it again, joined another website...are they addictive or what?!!!!  I'm still pretty new to it and getting the hang of it. I've realized some things that I like about it, the random photos, saying less...you can make it about anything! Some things I don't like...it's too impersonal; and some people really love themselves....A LOT!  Which I guess is an OK thing!  Confession - I do take a lot of photos of myself too, so I shouldn't criticize; for use on my facebook or my blogs, or just for the plain fun of it!  I now know, that many people do it too, so I'm normal! ~whew~ LOL!

Have you ever wondered how to print the photographs you post on Instagram?  I like having my photos digitally available, but I also love having the really memorable ones in photo albums.  Who knew you could download them and have them for your use?  I sure didn't!   I am happy that Kanvess makes that possible. Some of the photo websites I've joined don't let you do that...sucks beeswax!   To learn how to print your photos, follow the link to purewow.com below and learn how to do it!

http://www.purewow.com/entry_detail/national/6092/How-to-print-your-Instagram-pics.htm#_is=17cx6hhvxxd3b104q1px11xfmjc




Comments