I Remember you Daddy, Always

To you my dad, who has passed on to a higher plain, how can I forget, the laughter, the smiles, the special way you protected us.

Running after that thief who broke into our home, who didn't think you would have the nerve to go after him, but you did!

Confronting that lecher who dared to make a pass at your little girl...you did!

Calling once a month when I moved away from home...you did!

Giving me my new born even before I knew she existed...you did!

Reminding me that even in death, you are still with me...you do!

I miss you and you will always be in our hearts...always by your children remembered. R.I.P.





[dedicated to my father, Ronald, aka Lloyd. I posted this writing on my fashion blog yesterday in error and couldn't correct it until now.  So technically, a Repost]



Comments