Sometimes I need to remember: Totally Random - Notes to Self

d-foreverserenity.com
If you read with me as often as I like to think you do, you will realize that I have not been posting as often as I usually do. Oh, yes, I'm making sure to keep the fires burning by adding an article here and there, but it's been so hectic lately that I really have not been able to write as often as I like to do dear readers.

It is another of those challenging moments for me. It's gotten so that I don't even work out 4 - 5 times a week anymore!  GAH...!!!!  My body is beginning to feel it too. Aches, tension, tightness.....it goes without saying that I just cannot have that!!!!

I sometimes lose focus when life gets in the way, like it has recently! To remind myself of some of the plans (goals) that I have, I like perusing my blog.  I get quite a lesson on motivation, which I do hope you receive as well my dear readers!  I'm re-posting the article below to remind me to FOCUS!


FOREVERSERENITY: Totally Random - Notes to Self: You know dear reader, sometimes there are just some things that you have to remind yourself about, especially when you keep making the sam...

Comments